So it’s been a while since posting on my website. Life has been busy with 3 children a full time wholesale business and my partner is at University full time. However I have had so many great comments about the savoury meals I have been posting on Facebook and Instagram. So I’m going to make an effort to get them up on the website too.
This salad is delicious either warm or cold and is so good to prep ahead for the busy week. At the moment I’m loving bean pasta it contains no gluten and is high in protein and fibre. The avocado brings a lovely creamy taste to the dish with benefits of essential fats. I love the hemp seeds too as they add a nutty flavour. Hemp seeds have such a high nutritional profile, they contain high levels of antioxidants fatty acids, minerals and vitamins. Great for a vegan diet.
Here are the ingredients and method listed below.
- -250g cooked pasta
- Place in a blender
- 2 cups cooked peas
- 1 avocado
- 1/3 cup almonds / cashews
- 6 drops of your favorite doTERRA essential oil – rosemary dill basil just to name a few
- handful of baby spinach
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon sunflower oil
- pinch of sea salt Blend together until nice and smooth. Stir through your cooked pasta. Add some fresh sliced cherry tomatoes hemp seeds baby spinach and sliced cooked mushrooms if desired. ( I love mushrooms) I’ve also added sun dried tomatoes and olives too which is really nice. Experiment with your favorites toppings and enjoy this delicious pasta. Enjoy your day xx